If you are a distributer or retailer promoting the Green Box of Games, feel free to use the resources and assets found on this page to create a good presentation of the product. If you need anything else, og have any questions at all, please contact Jørgen Brunborg-Næss by emailing email@example.com. If you are a retailer looking for a distributor that carries the Green Box of Games you will find an updated list on the “Buy now”-page.
The designer is committed to building the online community, using Facebook, BoardGameGeek and newsletters. in the summer of 2018 a “Design Contest” generated 12 new game ideas to be tested and explored. All new games are published on a Wiki, where anyone can contribute new games or improve on existing ones.
Rulebooks in PDF:
- Rules for 16 games included in the Second to None Edition:
- Rules for games designed by the community:
Including good displays of components and introductions to some of the rulesets:
- American review, by Unfiltered Gamer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OttsO8olU2w (15 mins)
- UK review, by Board Game Inquisition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mODdR9XQc (17 mins)
- English review by Greek reviewer Epitrapaizoume: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7a2ClYkDY (29 mins)
Quick “what’s in the box” overview, by Life of a Board Gamer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-LSj3dmFg
- Website: http://www.greenboxofgames.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GreenBoxOfGames/
- Facebook community group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1301361446631696/
- Commuity Wiki: http://greenbox.wikia.com/
- Boardgamegeek page: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/206591/green-box-games/
- Kickstarter campaign from 2017: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/787460250/green-box-of-games-game-system-in-a-box